Description: Mismi is located in the Chila range, (central Andes ' range) in the province of Caylloma , it contains the origin of the Amazons River , the longest river in South America .
From Arequipa we drive through the Salinas national recerve with a beautiful scenery to get Chivay then we we have our first camp at Aquenta 4782m. second camp at Carhuasanta river 4730m one of the furthest tributaries of the Amazon river , at the foot of Mount Mismi , from where the waters originate. then Apacheta river, which is the very first tributary of the mighty Amazon .
thirth c amp at Qollpa 4400m, close to the town famous for alpaca - breeding.
On the last day coming back to Arequipa we have some stops for photos.
Classification : Easy
Minimum altitude : 4400m
Maximum altitude: 5978m.
TIME TO THIS ACTIVITY
The best time to climb on this region is between April and September, that is, during the Andean summer.
During the rest of the year, it is also possible to climb them , but it is more likely to have some bad weather.
The rescue police see for the safety of all mountaineers in the region.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Transfer from the bus station to your selected hotel.
- Brief in
- Pick you up from your hotel and private transport in Arequipa to get to the starting point of the activity (round trip)
- Official mountain guide,
- all meals during the activity.
- two-person tents, kitchen and dining tent, and all necessary implements
- Entry fee
- Equipment mountain.
About accommodation in Arequipa please click here we can arrange the reservation for you.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- personal equipment (Sleeping Bag, warm Clothing).
- If you don't have the complete equipment, in Arequipa you can rent out any mountain gear items you may need.
-It is possible this activity by a local bus too to make cheaper the price.
Minimum : 2 people .
MAXIMUN : 6 people, "special rate".
For more information and additional details and prices E-mail us