Description: A complex massif with many summits but very little snow. There are archaeological remains near the summit.
For this activity you need to follow the old road to Chivay, beyond Aguada Blanca The road turns along the flank of the mountain to Cutipampa . the transport drops us at 5000m. From this altitude, we walk up to the 5400m where we have our main camping site. Second day we reach the top (6075m) in 7 hours aprox. Then to get back to our main camp at 5000m it takes around 2 and a half hours. After we take the transport back to Arequipa.
Classification : Moderate.
Minimum altitude : 4800m
Maximum altitude: 6075m.
TIME TO THIS ACTIVITY
The best time to climb on this region is between April and September, that is, during the Andean summer.
During the rest of the year, it is also possible to climb them , but it is more likely to have some bad weather.
The rescue police see for the safety of all mountaineers in the region.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Transfer from the bus station to your selected hotel.
- Brief in
- Pick you up from your hotel and private transport in Arequipa to get to the starting point of the activity (round trip)
- Official mountain guide,
- All meals during the activity.
- two-person tents, kitchen and dining tent, and all necessary implements
- Entry fee
- Equipment mountain.
About accommodation in Arequipa please click here we can arrange the reservation for you.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Personal equipment (Sleeping Bag, warm Clothing).
- If you don't have the complete equipment, in Arequipa you can rent out any mountain gear items you may need.
Minimum : 2 people .
MAXIMUN : 6 people, "special rate".
For more information and additional details and prices E-mail us